Health & SafetyAs a licensed massage therapy business, there have always been protocols that we’ve had to maintain, and we do so gladly. Our work is -- and has always been -- about your overall health and well being. We aren’t just concerned about your aches and pains but your whole health picture.
The past year may have increased the urgency around health and safety protocols, but we’ve never not taken those seriously.
The past year also taught us that there actually was more we could be doing. It didn’t just teach businesses this lesson but individuals as well. Who among us hasn’t increased something as simple as our own hand washing habits?
Though we all long for things to return to “normal,” we at A Compassionate Hart hope that some of what we’ve learned as a community is here to stay.
With that in mind, we want to update our new health and safety measures and procedures. These are not just “Covid protocols” but forever measures that we will continue to take from here on out (including those we’ve always been doing).
We want you to feel confident in our efforts so for clarity:
- All rooms and surfaces are thoroughly sanitized between clients.
- As always, linens and towels are used only once.
- Our therapists are kept to strict standards for their own health and do not come to work if they are showing any symptoms. Before starting, their temperatures are taken.
- Each client will have their temperature taken upon arrival. We’ll continue to do quick health assessments before every massage and have you sign a Covid waiver specifically.
- We ask that if you feel sick at all that you reschedule.
- Please follow current mask mandates. You can find them here.
If you have any special health needs or concerns, please just let us know ahead of your appointment. We’re here to help.
We have also installed, and continue to run at all times, a Remo Halo in-duct air purifier. You can read about it here.