Zero Tolerance Sexual Harassment PolicyA Compassionate Hart Massage Therapy has a zero tolerance for sexual harassment of any kind.
Sexual harassment is prohibited by federal, state, and local laws. It applies equally
to men and women and is generally defined by the law as unwelcome sexual
advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a
Sexual harassment may include, but is not limited to:
• subtle or overt pressure for sexual favors
• inappropriate touching
• lewd, sexually oriented comments or jokes
• foul or obscene language
• repeated requests for dates
• unwanted sexual advances
• written or oral references to sexual conduct, gossip regarding one’s sex life,
comments about an individual’s body, comments about an individual’s sexual
activity, deficiencies, or prowess
• leering, whistling, brushing up against the body, sexual gestures, or
suggestive or insulting comments
• inquiries into one’s sexual experiences
• discussion of one’s sexual activities
If a founded sexual harassment report is submitted, the individual will be banned from A Compassionate Hart Massage’s facility and may be prosecuted according to the law.
We thank you for your understanding!