Join Our TeamA Compassionate Hart Massage Therapy is looking for Licensed Massage Therapists. Could that be you?
Come Learn & Play!
Overview & History
A leading massage therapy company in Erie, Pennsylvania, Compassionate Hart Massage Therapy specializes in pain relief. We put bodywork, mobility, and the long-term health and vitality of our clients first. We are a local and woman-owned business, going on 11 years of growth.
Owner Heather Hart is a seasoned LMT with 18 years of experience and learning, who intimately understands the demanding nature of this work, both physically and mentally. She mentors her team, bringing out each individual therapist’s strengths, and she prepares them to be in this field long term. She prides herself on creating a work environment that fosters expansion over burnout.
A Compassionate Hart Massage Therapy has exceptionally low turnover. Some therapists have been with us since we started hiring.
Is This You?
- Are you infinitely curious about human anatomy and an explorer of all things Musculoskeletal?
- Do you prefer to do deep and detailed body work?
- Are you always looking for new ways to approach your work and the needs of your clients?
- Are you an excellent communicator?
- Do you know or are you willing to learn various marketing strategies, including the use of social media, newsletters, texting, and emailing, along with software for scheduling and Soap notes?
- Are you an enthusiastic team member, willing to support, train, and uplift everyone around you so we can all reach our potential?
- Do you have a sense of humor, a positive attitude, and a solution for every problem?
- Do you love dogs? (This is a dog friendly office!)
- Are you punctual and do you have a car?
Why Work At A Compassionate Hart:
- Flexible Hours and Flex time scheduling
- Depending on Massage Experience: $23-$37/hour
- Hourly pay plus Tips plus extra Commission opportunities
- Downtime administrative pay and training pay
- Paid on site training and massage practice time
- Aflac available after 90 days
- PTO days/Sick/Vacation – full and part time
- Employee improvement plans with incentives
- Team building exercises and opportunities to earn additional PTO
- Paid Volunteer time as A Compassionate Hart Massage is a firm believer in community involvement
- Continuing Education credit reimbursement funds
- Holiday Pay
- Bereavement Pay
Hours & Duties
Full Time, Part-Time, and Per Diem hours are available. First shift, second shift, and some Saturdays are a must.
Other Duties Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Keeping detailed Soap notes of each massage appointment.
- Cleaning of rooms (including monthly big cleans) and flipping tables using all Covid protocols that have been put in place.
- Greeting clients and assisting in the intake forms and pre-appointment consults/discussion of massage for the day.
- Rescheduling clients.
- Making recommendations on treatment plans
- Assisting with product sales to help clients with home maintenance.